Welcome to Kyogle Council Online Services
Council's BPAY facility is operational and is an alternative option for on-line payments. BPAY is an easy and secure way to pay and manage bills from your online banking.
Council is continuing to improve our online services for the residents of Kyogle Council. We currently provide the ability to lodge a Customer Request, pay your Rates and Debtor accounts directly from Council's website.
Note: Council only accepts Master Card and Visa credit card payments through this service. All payments attract a 0.6% surcharge.
What Can I do?
You are able to perform the following through Online Services:
- Pay your Rates Account (Rates and Water)
- Pay your Debtor Account
- Lodge a Customer Request (Raise a problem, ask a question or give feedback to Council)
- Browse to our online DA Tracking website
- Browse to our online forms page
- Return to Council's website